Xx from the State of xx gets crowned fbb Colors Femina Miss India World 2017 and will represent the country at Miss World 2017.
It was a night of glitz and glamour, superior performances and a nail biting finish as the winners of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 co-powered by Rajnigandha Pearls were announced in a star studded ceremony in Yash Raj Studios. With a new and improvised format this year, Miss India in its 54th edition toured to all 30 states (including Delhi) of the nation and had crowned one representative from each state who all competed for the coveted Miss India crown. After a lot of elimination rounds, the judges had a lot of difficulty in choosing the winners. Ranbir Kapoor made a special appearance and announced as well as crowned the 3 winners amidst a packaged audience. He was also seen promoting his next family entertainer Jagga Jasoos which releases this 14th July.
Enjoyable and enthralling performances by Alia Bhatt, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sonu Nigam left the audience spellbound for the entire evening.
The illustrious panel of judges for the evening included the following:-
- Manish Malhotra – Couturier, costume stylist, entrepreneur, social media influencer and revivalist
- Stephanie Del Valle – Miss World 2016 from Puerto Rico
- Arjun Rampal – Notable film actor, producer and television personality
- Abhishek Kapoor – Film actor, writer, director and producer
- Ileana D’Cruz – Indian Film actress in Telugu Cinema and Bollywood
- Vidyut Jamwal – Trained martial artist and Indian film actor
- Bipasha Basu – Indian Film Actress and Fitness Queen.
The hosts for the event were none other than inimitable duo Karan Johar and Ritesh Deshmukh.
All the state winners were cheered by the four zone mentors Neha Dhupia (North Zone) , Parvathy Omanakuttan (South Zone), Waluscha de Sousa (West Zone) and Dipannita Sharma (East Zone) who have been instrumental in selecting the best talent from their respective zones and training and guiding the finalists.
THE WINNERS ARE : 1) MISS INDIA- WORLD – MANUSHI CHELLAR – HARYANA
1st RUNNER UP – sANA DUA – KASHMIR
2nd RUNNER UP – PRIYANKA KUMARI – BIHAR.