From the makers of Teen Patti Gold, here’s yet another fun and exciting mobile game for those who want to experience tinsel town magic aided by none other than Alia Bhatt in a new digital avatar
Moonfrog Labs, one of India’s leading game developers, today announced their exciting new game – Alia Bhatt: Star Life on Google Play and Apple App Store. This is a first-of-its-kind game made for the Indian market in collaboration with actor Alia Bhatt. The game belongs to the life-sim genre of games, where the player lives through an exciting story driven simulation of the real world.
With Alia Bhatt: Star Life, players can get a sneak peek into the glitz, glamour and stardom of Bollywood. The game features a digital Alia Bhatt, who guides players through their career and helps them in their goal of becoming an A-list movie star.
The highly anticipated game has been created by the team at Moonfrog Labs, led by award winning game maker Mark Skaggs – Director and Board member at Moonfrog. Mark has previously led teams that created some of the world’s most popular games – such as FarmVille, Empire & Allies, CityVille, The Ville, Treasure Isle, and Command & Conquer Generals – and has reached 365 million people with his games.
“We believe in delivering top quality entertainment to Indians, and I’m very excited to share this game we’ve built with Alia,” said Mark. “She is a top actor and an inspiration for many youngsters in India. Having a digital version of her guide our players gives them excitement and a sense of belonging to the celebrity world. I’m proud of the hard work by our team to develop this immersive and truly engaging game for Bollywood fans. “
The game features Alia Bhatt as the player’s best friend – who guides players to rise in their career in the film industry. In the game, players live in a vivid and vibrant virtual world – and work their way to the top through movie roles, TV shows, advertisements, fashion shows and glitzy media interviews. Players get to wear the most fashionable outfits, work with industry’s top photographers, directors and designers in the course of their journey. The game gets real – one has to hire a talent manager, work out to be in good shape, learn how to dance from a choreographer, and even hire a publicist to keep rumors and bad press at bay!
“I can’t express my excitement enough to launch this game and offer my fans a fun way to experience life in the movie universe.” said Alia Bhatt. “While it’s my game, I feel the best part is that it places the fan upfront and center and provides a wonderful experience. I first met the Moonfrog team in Goa around a year ago when I was filming Dear Zindagi and it’s been amazing to see just how much work goes into building a game that works on so many interesting levels.”
Speaking about the game, Tanay Tayal, Co-Founder, Moonfrog Labs said, “Alia Bhatt: Star Life is an example of Moonfrog’s goal to create world class games for India. We’re excited to be working with Alia. Her inputs on visual aesthetics and character customizations resulted in creating one of the most compelling celebrity-life simulations on mobile.”
Features of Alia Bhatt: Star Life
- Rule the Red Carpet – The goal of the game is to become an A-list movie star! Through various projects in modeling, TV shows and movies, the player rises in his/her filmi career as they complete tasks and earn credibility in the industry
- Live Like a Star – The player can encounter other celebrities, have dedicated fans, run from paparazzi and get to hang out with Alia Bhatt at parties, events and even at her own home!
- Rule the parties. – Like a true celebrity, the player can go party with virtual hot-shots in the most exclusive clubs, snazziest boutiques, and posh luxury homes!
- Travel in style – The game has 48 different locations across 6 cities that the player can visit – not just Mumbai, but also Goa, Bangalore, Delhi, Singapore and even Udaipur!
- Create Your Own Persona – There are hundreds of style options for the players to customize their avatars.
The Alia Bhatt: Star Life is available for download on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starlife.celeb) and Apple AppStore (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alia-bhatt-star-life/id1178591043?ls=1&mt=8).