Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to sensational crime show anchors ‘Sansanaati Chori Fails’ inspired by true incidents!
Link to Sansanaati Chori Fails :https://youtu.be/GOLnLW8Y0WM
Thursday, 8th June, 2017, Mumbai: Just when you thought there couldn’t be anyone more stupid than the chors in Bank Chor, out comes a 7 minute short titled ‘Sansanaati Chori Fails’ that counts down some of the stupidest failed robberies of all time.
Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to the sensational crime show anchors as host Champak Chandrakant Chiplunkar. Apparently inspired by true-life thefts gone horribly wrong, the show has been heavily researched and has the likes of idiots who tried to rob a car getting locked inside the car itself! So it was a no-brainer to also cast Gulab and Genda to recreate the choris as they play the idiot Bank Chors in the movie too.
The show’s host in the wacky short helps unmask the 2 idiots underneath the ‘haathi’ and ‘ghoda’ masks that are featured prominently in the Bank Chor trailer and campaign, and warns people that the two are only getting started.
Says Riteish Deshmukh, “Ever since the trailer of Bank Chor released, everyone’s been asking me who are the people underneath the ‘haathi’ and ‘ghoda’ masks? So I took it upon myself to introduce Gulab and Genda to the world through a special short. I hope the two get as much love (or humiliation) as Champak does!”
Adds Ashish Patil, “The Bankchors aren’t alone, this short pays tribute to the stupidity of stupid chors from all over India. And I’m sure they will all identify with their stupidity. For the rest come laugh at them screw up every single job and chori they ever tried before they fail in the most epic manner at a bank job!”
Self-confessedly India’s STUPIDEST comic thriller, Bank Chor, directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil, is all set to embarrass its makers when it releases in theaters on June 16. The trailer of the film is out on YouTube.com/YFilms. Please watch it. Pretty please.
Link to Bankchor theatrical trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0jZWnlS3Y
Y-Films is the dynamic, vibrant start-up at the intersection of films, creativity and youth culture that hopes to challenge the norm and detonate boundaries. Giving the youth a creative outlet and voice that will entertain and unite on film and beyond. A studio that promises to deliver kick ass content of the youth, by the youth, for the youth. And be a platform for talent – both on screen and behind the scenes – that will break and set new rules of story-telling. Wanna know more? Come on in… www.yfilms.in
- Subscribe to us http://goo.gl/GLdkWI
- Like us on Facebook https://facebook.com/YFilms
- Follow us on https://twitter.com/y_films
- Circle us on YRF G+ https://plus.google.com/+yfilms
- Follow us on Instagram http://instagram.com/yfilmsofficial
For details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Chor Movie Credits
- Director: Bumpy
- Producer: Ashish Patil
- Starring: Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, Rhea Chakraborty
- Also starring: Sahil Vaid, Bhuvan Arora, Vikram Thapa
- Background Score: Shri Sriram & Superbia
- Music: Shri Sriram, Rochak Kohli, Kailash Kher & Shameer Tandon
- Choreographer: Adil Shaikh, Those Guys Productions
- Sound: Ganesh Gangadharan & Sameer Kumar Patra
- Re-Recording Mixer: Anuj Mathur, Y-Films
- Costume Designer: Maxima Basu
- Creative Executive Producer: Nikhil Taneja
- Production Designer: Aparna Raina
- Editor: Saurabh Kulkarni
- Casting Director: Shanoo Sharma
- Associate Producer: Aashish Singh
- Dialogues: Ishita Moitra Udhwani
- Story: Baljeet Singh Marwah & Bumpy
- Screenplay: Baljeet Singh Marwah, Bumpy, Omkar Sane & Ishita Moitra Udhwani
- Director of Photography: Adil Afsar